Lacey Timberland Library
Library Takeout is our holds pick-up and book return service
Tuesday – Saturday
1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
The Library Takeout process is easy:
- Place Library materials on hold – online or by calling your local library*
- Wait for notification your holds are ready – email or phone
- Arrive at the Library (hours above) – look for Library Takeout signs
- Call or text (numbers are on the signs), or “Walk Up” to let us know you’ve arrived
- Follow directions on safely picking up your materials
Please physically distance from others in line. Masks are required.
Wi-Fi Printing is available during Library Takeout hours. Please call the library to confirm when your print job will be available to pick up. Wi-Fi service remains available 6 a.m. to midnight.
Library buildings are still closed to the public which means there is no public access, no meeting rooms, no restrooms, and no computer use.
Additional services will be added after the Governor has issued guidance to libraries on the next steps for reopening and our safety plans can be finalized.