The Lacey Timberland LIBRARY, in partnership with the City of Lacey is excited to announce that the anticipated Fall 2020 Remodel has been rescheduled. This will allow us to complete planned construction work while all Timberland libraries remain closed to the public due to COVID-19.
Our renovation will begin mid-July and is expected to be completed by early October 2020. Improvements will include:
- Installation of a single-occupancy family restroom
- Replacement of all service desks with height adjustable stations to accommodate all patrons
- Creation of a check-in room to consolidate materials return and processing in one area
- New library layout to improve health and safety of staff and patrons in response to COVID-19
Drive-up bookdrops will only be open Tuesday through Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m.
The bookdrops will be locked outside of those hours.
- Please place your materials directly in bins
- Do not hand materials to staff
- No bags, please place only library materials in the bins
- No donations are being accepted at this time
Patron holds will remain at the Lacey Timberland Library unless individuals contact TRL to request their holds be transferred to the Olympia location (transfers may take several days due to limited courier service). Transfer requests can be made by emailing AskLib@trl.org or via the Live Chat feature on TRL.org Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Funding for this project was made possible by the City of Lacey, Timberland Regional Library, and through generous donations by the Friends of the Lacey Timberland Library and our community.
- no public access
- no meeting rooms
- no restrooms
- no computer use