If you live in Lacey, you are invited to enter My Neighborhood: A Digital Photography Contest!
This contest is sponsored by the Friends of the Lacey Library (http://laceyfriends.org/) and Timberland Regional Library
Open to Teens (6th-12th grade) and Adults from September 1, 2022 through October 31, 2022
Each month of the contest has a different theme:
- September: My Washington – Photograph an image that demonstrates something important to you about Washington
- October: My Community – Photograph something in your community that shows what your neighborhood means to you
- Limit one entry per theme per contestant.
- Entrants must live in the Lacey City Limits or Urban Growth Area.
- Digital photographs should be high resolution .JPG or .PNG files and have a resolution of 300 dpi.
- Timberland Regional Library reserves the right to reproduce and reuse your work.
- Winners’ names may appear in the media and in library communications.
- Entries to September’s “My Washington” contest may be submitted via email to Contests@TRL.org no later than 6 pm on Friday, September 30, 2022.
- Entries to October’s “My Community” contest may be submitted via email to Contests@TRL.org no later than 6 pm on Monday, October 31, 2022.
How to Enter:
- Complete the Entry and Creative Works Release form.
- Save your digital photograph entry in .JPG or .PNG file format.
- Scan your completed Entry and Creative Works Release form and save it as a .PDF file with the entrant’s name as the filename (ex. RainaSedore.PDF)
- The email subject line must say: My Neighborhood 2022 and the title of the photo (ex. My Neighborhood 2022 Evening Park Scene).
- Attach your digital photo image file and your Entry and Creative Works Release Form file to the email.
- Send the entry via email to Contests@TRL.org.
- Certificate of commemoration.
- Cash Prizes ranging from $25-75
- Winning photos will be – printed, framed, and displayed in the Lacey Timberland Library or the Hawks Prairie Timberland Library until January 2023 or later and published on Library social media.
Made possible by support from the Friends of the Lacey Library.