The Lacey Timberland Library will be opening its doors on April 1st. Patrons may visit the library, with limitations.
- Patrons may come into the library for: browsing and checkout, picking up holds, and self-service printing/scanning/faxing for 15 minutes. Capacity is limited, you may have to wait to enter.
- No seating, studying, or device charging is available at this time.
- 4 computer stations are available for patron use. Call ahead for an appointment (360) 491-3860). Sessions are limited to 30 minutes (no extensions, once per day).
- Library Takeout will still be available.
- Public restrooms will NOT be available.